Friday, October 15, 2010

Plans After Graduation

                                                              

  Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was an 18 year old boy first stepping onto the University of Southern Mississippi's main campus in Hattiesburg,MS. It's four years later and I'm a 22 year old man preparing to walk away from USM in December 2010 with a degree in Political Science and a BIG decision of what to do after college. My plans are to attend law school and further my education in the field of law. I have grown a lot during my four years of college and have had my thinking broadened as well. I believe that USM has prepared me to further my education at the next level and I would recommend the University of Southern Mississippi to anyone seeking to pursue higher education.
  Now I wait; for my LSAT score, for the semester to end and for my grades to be what I expect them to be and for transcripts to be sent, applications to be looked over and hopefully for acceptance letters from law schools.

http://www.lsac.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment